Sunday, July 11, 2010

Seven Seas Dolphin Show

Today was a great day to have our family pass to the zoo! We were in and out in 90 minutes after using our free passes to the dolphin show. It was a nice, mostly overcast day today and not too hot - perfect for a day at the zoo. Unfortunately as I was holding our little buddy, I realized how incredibly hot he was. We left right after the show. He slept on the ride home, got a bath to cool off and wash off the sunscreen, and then went down for his third nap of the day.
I don't know if I was expecting Sea World or if it was the steaming hot baby on my lap, but the dolphin show was just so-so. They did a few jumps and splashes, but it wasn't very long. It definitely made me want to go swimming though! And, of course, as with all things; I'm always glad I go places just so I know what I might have been missing!