Since Will joined the Toddler Room he has received an average of one accident report per day. I say "average" because some days there are none and somedays there are two. Yesterday was a two-fer. Report one was a pinch to the cheek by another kid (he remained unnamed) that left a mark on his face. It was gone by the time he got home.
Report two was falling outside on the playground and skinning his knee. It wasn't bad from what I saw of it at home, but he did get a band-aid. His first?! Not sure; it was off by the time he got home.
Other common accidents involve falling down -whether off/against/into/out of something. I guess those are just the perils of toddler-hood. He's always running off somewhere or climbing into something, so it happens at home, too. Luckily so far everything has been very minor. Fingers crossed that continues!
We can't keep him confined to our arms/chair/stroller/swing all of the time!
(UPDATE: Friday's accident report: "While playing in the sandbox, Will took a toy from another child. That child got mad and bit Will on the arm." Yes, teeth marks on the forearm. Geesh.)