Saturday, August 21, 2010

Maddie

This picture is from last weekend when Will was devouring his mac 'n cheese lunch after his LONG nap. Not his most attractive, but pretty funny. Notice the fuzzy bed head.
But, really I just needed a picture to post with this story: Will has his first girlfriend! :-)
I took an early train home yesterday so I could see Will in his Toddler Room playing with his new friends. There was only one little girl left when we got there - the teacher's daughter, Maddie. She is 9 days older than Will and could be his twin sister. They're the same size with matching thin hair mullets! :-) Ms. Mandy told us the two of them love to play together and Maddie gives Will hugs. Now his (second) accident report from Tuesday makes so much more sense. . . ."While hugging another child, both kids fell down and Will hit the right side of his forehead on the carpet." Hilarious! It would have been funnier had he not received four accident reports this week. . . .
Maddie says a few words, so hopefully she'll help Will with his language skills. He has, however, shown us his newest nonverbal sign: shaking his head "yes." He looks like Jeannie from "I Dream of Jeannie" with one big head nod. Oh my goodness it's so cute!