Sunday, April 27, 2014

Saturday Funday

The Friday school carnival was just the start of our action packed weekend.  For a mom that spends most Saturdays at the office, this was exhaustingly fun for me.  I probably indulged Will a little more than his daddy would have, but, hey, I was in charge!
 
Saturday is gymnastics.  The boys got to practice on the rings:

Next up was a haircut and then lunch and bubbles at home.  I wanted to play tee-ball and Will wanted to do bubbles, so we compromised on bubble baseball!   The bubble wand is used to make the bubbles and then as a sword to burst them. 

Then an afternoon trip to the children's museum and the park next door (aka the train park). We hit the train trifecta: a commuter train; an Amtrak train; and a BNSF freight train all came by while we were at the park. After all that playing, we needed a snack, so I suggested Baskin-Robbins. We learned a good lesson in color mixing: Spiderman ice cream give you a black mustache!