Thursday, May 29, 2014

Stats for the Baby Book

Since I started writing and printing this blog, I gave up on any plans for a baby book or scrapbooks.  It's been a great stress relief actually!  But when I print my posts each year, it doesn't take any of the sidebar information.   I almost lost it messing around with templates, so I will memorialize the baby book stats here for my records:
  • Birth: 7 lbs, 10 oz, 19.5 inches
  • 1 Month: 9 lbs, 5 oz, 22.25 inches
  • 2 Months: 11 lbs, 8 oz, 23.5 inches
  • 4 Months: 14 lbs, 7 oz, 25.5 inches
  • 6 Months: 16 lbs, 2 oz, 26.0 inches
  • 9 Months: 18 lbs, 6 oz, 28.5 inches
  • 12 Months: 20 lbs, 8 oz, 29.25 inches
  • 15 Months: 22 lbs, 14 oz, 31.75 inches
  • 18 Months: 24 lbs, 4 oz, 31.75 inches
  • 21 Months: 25 lbs, 6 oz, not measured
  • 24 Months: 26 lbs, 4 oz, 33.5 inches
  • 30 Months: 29 lbs, 4 oz, 36.5 inches
  • 3 Years: 31 lbs, 36.5 inches
  • 4 years: 33 lbs, 39 inches
  • 5 years: 38 lbs, 41 inches