When I picked up Will from school the other evening, I ran into his friend, Liam, and his mom. Will has recently been referring to Liam as his "Best Friend Forever" which makes me giggle every time. I got distracted talking to Liam's mom and didn't notice at first that the boys were standing at the infant room door. I had totally forgotten that Liam has a new baby sister, Emma, who is in that room now.
I had to get a picture of the boys where they met. They both started on the same day as 3 month old babies in August 2009. Their cribs were right next to each other WILL and then LIAM. When I looked at the name signs at first, I was so confused: why did William get two beds?! Then I saw there was already a tiny little fella in the second crib. The boys will be separated next year for the first time. We only live 10 minutes apart from each other, but we're in two different school districts so the boys won't be in the same schools.