We celebrated Christmas at home on the 28th, since the presents under the tree that I bought, as well as what my parents and brother shipped up didn't get hauled to Florida. William was thrilled with his additional haul of kitchen utensils, flashlights, books, pajama pants and a Call of Duty army men set!
While the guys did some assembly for the Call of Duty set, I assembled my Disney tree and attempted to keep glitter from infiltrating my entire house! Later that afternoon, we made homemade spaghetti, marinara and meatballs. The house smelled so good!
Since we missed the end of Advent and the Christmas services at St.. Thomas we were excited to see the beautiful decorations on the Feast of the Holy Family.
While the guys did some assembly for the Call of Duty set, I assembled my Disney tree and attempted to keep glitter from infiltrating my entire house! Later that afternoon, we made homemade spaghetti, marinara and meatballs. The house smelled so good!
Since we missed the end of Advent and the Christmas services at St.. Thomas we were excited to see the beautiful decorations on the Feast of the Holy Family.