Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Christmas at School

Another nice surprise about Catholic school that we didn't have at public school is a Christmas program!  They were just instructed to wear "something nice," and when I got home from work that night William was wearing jeans and a sweater.   I guess that makes sense considering how casual mass is at church, but he dresses nicer for school!  I reminded him that the girls would be wearing Christmas dresses and to try again.  He came out looking very sharp in slacks and a blazer.  The preschool and kindergarten kids went first because as the principal noted in her opening, it was already their bedtime!  They were adorable.  Then the 1st-5th graders filled the stage and did a few songs together and a few just their grade.



 
There was also a school fundraiser with poinsettia sales, so I bought some for our holiday decor.  Loved having them!