This is my adorable new niece, Lily, who was born last week in Indianapolis to Jason's brother and his wife. She's only a week old and has more hair than I did as a toddler (see picture in previous post)! I've actually seen a picture where the hair is curling up in the back! I'd be jealous, but my hair did eventually grow in. . . . .and how can you have anything but love for this little sleeping beauty? I'm looking forward to meeting her in person next month.
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Hair Really Helps
This is my adorable new niece, Lily, who was born last week in Indianapolis to Jason's brother and his wife. She's only a week old and has more hair than I did as a toddler (see picture in previous post)! I've actually seen a picture where the hair is curling up in the back! I'd be jealous, but my hair did eventually grow in. . . . .and how can you have anything but love for this little sleeping beauty? I'm looking forward to meeting her in person next month.