Monday, April 20, 2009

35 Weeks

Only 30-some days to go! Last week was exhausting, but exciting. We had a beautiful, warm, sunny weeekend here. Jason got in a round of golf; Rachel and I got in a nice walk and a few naps. This week it's back to work. Even though it's dark and rainy this morning, I can't be in a bad mood. At most I only have to walk in the rain 19 more mornings before I start maternity leave!

After my 33 week picture, I realized that my belly is gigantic! However, I think that shirt was particularly unflattering since it wasn't fitted at all. Today I meant to remedy that. However, I think my belly is still gigantic! :-) But, I think that's to be expected with an entire baby in there! Ha! Knock on wood, but my belly button hasn't popped, and I can still wear my wedding ring. Small victories!