Have you seen this in your grocery store produce section yet (it's next to the bagged salads in mine)? According to its website, "It's not a juice, it's a snack." Well, I've tried two of these snacks now and decided to comment. First I will say that they were on sale and I had a coupon, but each 6.75 ounce bottle still cost me over a dollar. The Cherry Grape flavor that I tried is 120 calories and loads of vitamin C combining bits of pear with apple, cherry and grape juice. It's not smooth and thick like a Naked Juice. It's basically half a container of chopped pears covered in grapey juice. So, you drink the thin juice and chew the bits and pieces. Yes, it's a little weird. The taste is decent - pears and juice with no weird aftertaste - but I would definitely prefer a Naked Juice (although those cost almost $4 each). Basically, I recommend eating a banana or apple or pear to get your fruit. Should be cheaper and just as good!