Jason was supposed to leave today for a 5 day long business trip to be held at the same Los Cabos, Mexico, resort where we babymooned in January. But, his client has cancelled its meeting. . . .something about not wanting 25% of their worldwide sales team contracting swine flu. . . .I know he's disappointed to not get to connect in person with these clients that he works with over the phone and computer all year long, but I'll admit that I'm happy he's staying home (and hopefully staying well) this close to baby's due date!
However, I already had a great weekend planned with my brother who is flying in this weekend! I think Ryan secretly hopes his nephew will arrive early and he'll get to be the first person to meet him, but I think he's a few weeks too early for that! I suspect we'll be having one last adult weekend and that he'll get to meet the baby in Chicago in June.