Friday, April 10, 2009

Little Lambs

The baby's nursery (once it is set up) doesn't have a theme per se, but I did decide very early on that I liked the white, furry, cuddleness of lambs. So, boy or girl, the baby was going to get a white, cream, brown and fuzzy nursery! Here are two items that we LOVE that have already arrived for baby to snuggle in:

Fisher Price Lamb Seat: It plays nice music and vibrates - we expect this to be a very popular item early on! (Thanks Grandma Hilary and Grandpa Ed!) Jelllykat large sheep plush toy. It lays flat and also stands up! I wish it came in adult size for me to nap on! (Thanks Grandma Joni and Grandpa Roger!)If I don't get any blogs posted in the next week, it's because we're out hunting for a new home to house the lambs (and the baby, and the dog, and us)!