Saturday, February 27, 2010

Cheers!

Will sported a new shirt today: his Cheers Baby shirt from Grandma and Grandpa's New England cruise last summer. We had a fun today today just all hanging out together. (So much fun, that I temporarily forgot about my first nasty headache since I don't remember when. . .it started Friday morning at work and keeps reappearing. Luckily now that I'm done nursing, I can take more powerful pain relievers than the Tylenol that was my only alternative for the past 18 months.) I had a haircut while the guys ran errands. Then they picked me up for brunch. After filling our stomachs, we tried to empty our wallets on a new kitchen table, but couldn't find anything. We had a good time looking though. About 5 minutes from our house is a Crate & Barrel distribution center with an outlet store attached. We keep going by hoping we'll find the perfect (enough) table there one of these days. The close-out inventory constantly changes, so we just keep swinging by.

Will continues to enjoy helping us with household chores. He's always been a big fan of riding in the Baby Bjorn during vacuuming, but now he's also showing great interest in unloading the dishwasher and folding the laundry! He also enjoyed using the laundry basket as a push toy. It was really funny to watch. He was really snuggly today, too, which was fun. He's also seeming to (start to) get over the "NO! MOMMY! DON'T LEAVE ME!" phase. Now he just crawls to the next room to find me if he wants. There aren't the total hysterics of the last few weeks.

I'm gonna get you, Momma!

(Zoom in if you want to see tooth #3 - bottom, Will's right. This is hysterical laughter, not hysterical tears. . . )