Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Vacationing With Kids

This was our first vacation with Will in tow. It was an interesting experience. Luckily, this was just meant to be a relaxing vacation without much to accomplish. Mission accomplished! :-)
A lazy lunch and cocktails on the beach? Check!
Oh, you were thinking beer instead of milk?
Lunch hasn't arrived yet? Then you have time to "hold" the sand!
We had great accomodations for vacationing with two couples and two kids: "Nana's Beach House." That's Aiden's Nana. They have a great setup with room for everyone AND they already had toys and beach stuff, so we didn't have to haul anything extra along from home! I was thankful for that, since I was already hauling one medium suitcase, a backpack/diaper bag, stroller, car seat and baby by myself for the trip out. Whew! Did I mention that Jason treated me to a spa day?! Ha ha.