Will wishes you a Very Happy Valentine's Day!
Mickey the Monkey helping Will read through his cards from school on Friday night
Mickey and Will enjoying a laugh on Saturday morning.
Thanks to Grandma Joni and Grandpa Roger for Mickey and Grandma Hilary and Grandpa Ed for Big Frog. And thanks to Mitchell and Maverick for sending a card! Will has lots of material for his Baby's 1st Valentine's scrapbook page. . .whenever I get that assembled! :-)
Mickey the Monkey helping Will read through his cards from school on Friday night
Mickey and Will enjoying a laugh on Saturday morning.Thanks to Grandma Joni and Grandpa Roger for Mickey and Grandma Hilary and Grandpa Ed for Big Frog. And thanks to Mitchell and Maverick for sending a card! Will has lots of material for his Baby's 1st Valentine's scrapbook page. . .whenever I get that assembled! :-)
In case you can't see Will's onesie, it's a worm crawling out of an apple and the word is Wiggle. When I saw it, I had to get it! I always call Will my Wiggle Worm.
