Saturday, February 6, 2010

Walking with Toys

While I was out running errands this morning (including a fun trip to Old Navy to buy Will some cute clothes - including the outfit below - with my Christmas giftcard), Jason got out and assembled Will's new Tonka "Scoot-n-Scoop 3-in-1" toy. We bought it at an after Christmas sale but have been waiting to get it out. Now that he's been all over the house with his dog walker toy, we got out the truck version! As you can see, he LOVES it! :-)
Excuse the mess in the background. Saturday mornings are for fun and games instead of house cleaning! I shot a video on Friday night of Will walking behind his other push toy all through the family room and living room, but I guess I don't have a still photo. I'll try to upload the video next week; it's pretty adorable.