We had a GREAT weekend, and I'm too exhausted to download pictures or blog about it (and I need to get some work done tonight). But here is it in brief:Saturday
We took the train to Union Station for National Train Day events. Will LOVED every minute of the hour long train ride: smiling, giggling and chattering the whole way.
We did a very quick stroll through the Great Hall and thought it looked crowded/geared for older kids, so we left to look for lunch. This is where Will fell asleep. The train ride was during his regular nap time.
Instead of returning to Union Station, we went on a tour of the Sears Tower before riding the train back home.
Sunday
Will gave me the best gifts ever! First, he slept until 9:30!! And then he gave me some diamond earrings! I think his Daddy helped him with those. We had brunch for lunch at Pancake Cafe and then did a quick trip through Target. Will took a late nap while I left for a tennis match. Then the guys joined me for a swim before dinner.
Wonderful, wonderful weekend!