Thursday, April 29, 2010

11 Months - Sort of

This is traditionally the post of Will and Froggy to commemorate another month. But. . . although Froggy was willing to sit nicely and smile for a photo shoot this morning, Mr. Will was not! So, we'll try again tonight! In the mean time, here are some other recent pictures: Will has really started "cheesing" for the camera. He pulls out this smile when the camera is blinking! That's also cheese ravioli on his tray and pasta sauce on his face! Usually he drinks water with meals, but he didn't have much formula yesterday, so I gave him some in a sippy cup. He drank a little but poured most of it on the tray and floor. Good thing we've moved dinner into the kitchen with the tile floor! He was getting too dangerous for the dining room and its tan carpet.
Will experimenting with his new toothbrush. This is his second day with it. I don't know why it didn't occur to me to get him a toothbrush before he had 8 teeth! I was just using a wash cloth previously (when he'd let me). But, he's been getting some stinky baby breath, so I think it's time to move to the toothbrush and also get him to drink more water after meals.