Saturday, April 10, 2010

Baby Steps!

We had actual steps last night!! First just one-and-a-half or two, and then a few more. By bedtime, there was at least one stumble of 5 or 6 steps. I was so proud (and a little sad)!
I took a little video but haven't tried to upload it yet (not sure if I will. . .I don't have much luck with the video). This picture is from last month when we were testing out his next car seat that we've owned since New Year's Day but still haven't installed in the car. It was pretty much the only picture I had on my computer which I didn't think I had posted yet. :-)

Our other big excitement is all the new foods Will has been eating. On his report card for Thursday it said he ate A LOT of hot dogs and beans. Usually he eats SOME or A FEW. Good to know the little guy has good taste! Ha! Last night for dinner he had kiwi fruit, green beans and yogurt mixed grain cereal (in a green bowl). He liked the green beans as finger food MUCH better than the pureed kind!