Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Rachel's 9th Birthday

Rachel celebrated her 9th birthday on Saturday the 24th. Unfortunately, she had to celebrate at the kennel since the rest of the family was traveling. :-( But, last night she was finally reunited with her boy and his food! She enjoyed a tasty birthday dinner of chicken and steamed carrots since Will wasn't interested in eating them.

Here she is this afternoon waiting on me to take her for a walk and then relaxing when we got back. She's quite white in the face, but she's as beautiful as always!
I took off last week and this week from work in order to rest up and catch up from the winter tax busy season before I start into the summer tax busy season. We were at my parent's house most of last week, and I'm just finally tackling a few things around the house. I think I need two more weeks to get caught up! It's amazing how little things like dry cleaning and mail stacked up while we were in survival mode during the tax season! Oh, and I'm catching up on my naps and my magazines. Will is going to daycare this week while I'm home so I can get more done. He's a good helper with the vacuuming, but not the paperwork. :-)