Fall is here! Last weekend when Jason and Will were at the farm, I took Rachel for a Sunday afternoon walk and enjoyed seeing all the beautiful leaves in our neighborhood. This weekend was raking all those leaves! Thankfully, the city comes by with vacuum trucks and picks up all the leaves that you pile in the street, so we don't have to bag them. Below Will is doing a photo op in the 3 foot tall row of leaves we raked and hauled on a tarp from the back yard. And when I say we, I mean me. Jason was working on Christmas lights and Will was mostly playing inside. It took three loads over the course of several hours.
My neighbor sent me this picture of the one tree we have in our back yard. She took it early in the week, and almost all the leaves are out now. We also get a lot of leaves from the trees in our neighbors' yards, so the grass was blanketed with leaves as of this weekend.

