Will and Jason made a quick trip to Grandma and Grandpa's farm this weekend. They left me home to work, but I did sneak in a nice Sunday afternoon walk with Rachel. Will was very excited to go for several reasons: he got to take his new winter coat and boots; he got to sleep in his sleeping bag; and he got to see all of Grandma's animals. They have three indoor dogs that Will refers to as "Buddy, Gabby, and what's that other one's name?"
When they left on Saturday afternoon, Will was wearing his K-State jersey, and when he got home on Sunday evening he was wearing his Bears jersey. I knew dressing boys was much easier than girls, but this weekend uniform thing makes is SO easy!
Photos courtesy of Hilary. I can't help but wonder how long boy and dog stayed lounged like that. I don't think they're staring at a TV, and Will's eyes aren't closed, so I'm guessing this was just a perfect photo op. Will is SO excited for show-and-tell at school today to show off the new toy he got at the "Farm Store."
When they left on Saturday afternoon, Will was wearing his K-State jersey, and when he got home on Sunday evening he was wearing his Bears jersey. I knew dressing boys was much easier than girls, but this weekend uniform thing makes is SO easy!
Photos courtesy of Hilary. I can't help but wonder how long boy and dog stayed lounged like that. I don't think they're staring at a TV, and Will's eyes aren't closed, so I'm guessing this was just a perfect photo op. Will is SO excited for show-and-tell at school today to show off the new toy he got at the "Farm Store."


