At Hollywood Studios we had our second character breakfast -- this time with Will's favorite pals from Disney Junior: Special Agent Oso; June from Little Einsteins; Jake from Jake and the Neverland Pirates; and Handy Manny. Will's current favorite show is Octonauts, but there is nothing in the parks themed to them. My favorites are Doc McStuffins and Sofia the First. Will wouldn't let me to go the Sofia meet and greet though. :-)
Will collected four more signatures in his book. I need to print all the character pictures now to put into his book across from the signature. Fear not, Will also met Handy Manny, but he came while I was in the restroom, so his picture is on Jason's phone instead of mine.
Better than Handy Manny or any of the characters was the food! I'd read mixed reviews, but I love breakfast food and thought all of it was delicious: frittata; biscuits and gravy; fruit; yogurt; cinnamon rolls; banana bread; pick your own omelet; and the list goes on. The grand finale was my creation of Mickey waffles with warm strawberry compote and soft serve vanilla ice cream. I made one for myself, but once Will saw it, I just gave him the first one and went back to make myself another. Yum! We could have stayed to continue a leisurely breakfast longer but we had to get moving on pulling more Toy Store Fast Passes and getting Will signed up for Jedi Training.
Will collected four more signatures in his book. I need to print all the character pictures now to put into his book across from the signature. Fear not, Will also met Handy Manny, but he came while I was in the restroom, so his picture is on Jason's phone instead of mine.
Better than Handy Manny or any of the characters was the food! I'd read mixed reviews, but I love breakfast food and thought all of it was delicious: frittata; biscuits and gravy; fruit; yogurt; cinnamon rolls; banana bread; pick your own omelet; and the list goes on. The grand finale was my creation of Mickey waffles with warm strawberry compote and soft serve vanilla ice cream. I made one for myself, but once Will saw it, I just gave him the first one and went back to make myself another. Yum! We could have stayed to continue a leisurely breakfast longer but we had to get moving on pulling more Toy Store Fast Passes and getting Will signed up for Jedi Training.