Monday, November 15, 2010

Casual Fridays

Every few weeks, we get behind in the laundry so that the only clean pants Will has on a Friday are his khaki dress pants. Luckily he has a lot of polo shirts, so he dresses business casual for daycare. :-)

And, of course, who doesn't like to play some hoops to work off the steam of a busy day at the office?
Or, heck, even go down the slide! We're really enjoying the play room. I expect it will be the background for many pictures in the next few months as it gets colder and we stay inside more and more.

I don't think Jason reads the blog, so I'll post that Will and I had a fun time on Saturday doing some coloring to make Jason's birthday card. And we also used stickers for the first time at home. It was really fun to see which stickers he picked and where he put them!