Today was a beautiful day, so we walked to the grocery store for a few items after lunch and enjoyed the sunshine. In the morning we went to Target for a variety of items and I got Will a vanilla milk box. He hasn't had much practice with straws, so it was a mess. After he chewed up the straw to the point it could not be used, I had to buy a new sippy cup for him to drink the other 95% of the milk. We also made it back to the health club swimming pool before dinner. It was our first time in over a month since we've been on sick leave.
Sunday, November 7, 2010
He Likes It!
Will was very excited to see all of the new toys awaiting him this morning (a morning which, I am happy to report, was not affected by daylight savings time). The basketball goal was actually his biggest thrill. He kept wanting to play - even after I started trying to get him changed so we could go to the grocery store. (He likes shoes and socks a lot, so he was willing to put those on - all the while refusing to stop for the pants or shirt.)
Proving it's not only round balls that he can dunk!
An action shot! It's blurry but thought Will fans would enjoy a glimpse of the joyful running we see most days. I can't remember what he's racing to or from, but it rarely matters. There is usually peals of laughter and the knowledge that he's eluding something he doesn't want to do (i.e. getting dressed).
Today was a beautiful day, so we walked to the grocery store for a few items after lunch and enjoyed the sunshine. In the morning we went to Target for a variety of items and I got Will a vanilla milk box. He hasn't had much practice with straws, so it was a mess. After he chewed up the straw to the point it could not be used, I had to buy a new sippy cup for him to drink the other 95% of the milk. We also made it back to the health club swimming pool before dinner. It was our first time in over a month since we've been on sick leave.
Today was a beautiful day, so we walked to the grocery store for a few items after lunch and enjoyed the sunshine. In the morning we went to Target for a variety of items and I got Will a vanilla milk box. He hasn't had much practice with straws, so it was a mess. After he chewed up the straw to the point it could not be used, I had to buy a new sippy cup for him to drink the other 95% of the milk. We also made it back to the health club swimming pool before dinner. It was our first time in over a month since we've been on sick leave.