I can't believe I forgot about this until now, but my day intentionally started early and ended late so I could get some projects moving at work. So, the plan was that I would get up early and drive myself to the train station as soon as I was ready instead of having the guys drop me off on the way to daycare. But, Will woke up even earlier than my early alarm. After realizing he was serious, I got him up and changed him and took him, his blankets and his sippy cup of milk to hang out with Jason who was still in bed - but obviously awake by now.
Ok, I'm making this an unnecessarily long story. I left the unhappy baby in bed with his daddy, and as I closed the bathroom door I heard the cry "I want Mama!" It was plain as could be, but impossible. However, as Jason and I were just recapping the day, he said he heard it too. Wonderful and horrible all at once!