Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Miscellaneous

A dog is man's best friend, and Rachel is Will's best friend. (Will is not necessarily Rachel's best friend - except at meal time!) I can't remember what Will was doing to Rachel that caused me to get out the camera, but it looks like he's driving his car (and likely doing his "zoom zoom" sound) for her. On Saturday we did some late afternoon errands. Although I have intentionally gone to Sam's Club at lunch/early afternoon snack time multiple times, I was surprised there were still goodies out at 5 p.m. So, Will ended up having an early dinner of frozen pb& j sandwiches. He loved the first one so much that he signed and said, "more" and directed us back for a second one. We haven't taught Will sign language, but he has picked it up from his friend at school. "More" is actually one of the only signs that I know, so it's a good thing that's the one he uses!

Will has been enjoying lots of new foods recently. We've found he likes spicier foods. Below he's eating vegetarian sausage gravy with biscuits. Jason doused his in Tabasco and Will wanted some of his. That happy face is because he slept 14 hours overnight and then got up to eat a yummy brunch and watch sports. What a great way to start the weekend!
One of Will's other favorite foods is soup. I've already written about the Panera broccoli and cheese. On Sunday he had soup from our local Chinese restaurant. It's basically egg drop soup with corn and rice in it. He ate 3 bowls of it!