Saturday, November 6, 2010

Noodles and Peaches

We had pasta on Thursday night and Will was quick to turn his rigatoni into a Chinese finger trap. Although we weren't thrilled that he was playing with his food, we laughed a lot at this one. Will has been eating a ton recently, which has been good for my kitchen floor since he hasn't been throwing his food! Rachel's been eating more kibble these past few weeks. On Monday when the guys picked me up from the train, I saw Will was wearing his "back-up" outfit from daycare. I knew he was probably needing a big poo that day due to lack of activity the day prior, so I figured he just had some mess from that. Nope, he dumped his cup of diced peaches on himself at breakfast. Never would have expected sweet smelling laundry coming home in a bag from daycare!